Effective as of 2020-07-20
Thanks for choosing Bizzcoo!
We at bizzcoo want to give you the best possible experience to ensure that you enjoy our service. To do this we need to understand your user needs and habits so we can deliver an exceptional and personalized service specifically for you. Your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be important to us. So, we want to transparently explain how and why we gather, store, share and use your personal data - as well as outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data.
2. About this Policy
This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with Bizzcoo AB. The Policy applies to all Bizzcoo services and any associated services (referred to as the 'Bizzcoo Service'). The terms governing your use of the Bizzcoo Service are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms and Conditions of Use").
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any material change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information or additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and whom we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Bizzcoo Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy. We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For further clarification of the terms used in this Policy please visit our Privacy Center on bizzcoo.com.
For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please see Section 12 'How to contact us' below. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Bizzcoo Service.
3. Your rights and your preferences: Giving you choice and control
The EU General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have concerns about our processing of your personal data, we hope you will continue to work with us to resolve them. However, you can also contact and have the right to file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen).
4. Personal data we collect from you
The table below describes personal data collected when you sign up for the Bizzcoo Service:
This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to sign up for and use the Bizzcoo Service. Depending on the type of Bizzcoo Serviceplan you sign up for, this may include your username, email address, phone number, location. How personal data is collected through your use of the Bizzcoo Service:
This is the personal data that is collected about you when you’re accessing and/or using the Bizzcoo Service, including:
- Information about your type of Bizzcoo Service plan.
- Information about your interactions with the Bizzcoo Service such as your search queries (including the date and time of any requests you make), your browsing history, and your interactions with the Bizzcoo Service, content, other Bizzcoo users. This also may include details of your use of third party applications in connection with the Bizzcoo Service.
- Certain technical data, which may include: URL information, online identifier including cookie data, and IP addresses.
Payment and Purchase Data
We may collect certain personal data if you sign up for a Trial or purchase any of our Paid Subscriptions. The exact personal data collected will vary depending of the payment but will include information such as:
- Credit or debit card type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number;
- Bank account information
- Company identification data for your company such as Organisation number, address, phone number, email addresses
5. What we use your personal data for
When you use or interact with the Bizzcoo Service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal data we collect about you for various reasons.
- To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix issues with the Bizzcoo Service
- To evaluate and develop new features, technologies, and improvements to the Bizzcoo Service.
- For marketing, promotion, and advertising purposes
- To comply with legal obligations and law enforcement requests.
- To fulfill contractual obligations with third parties, for example, licensing agreements, and to take appropriate action with respect to reports of intellectual property infringement and inappropriate content.
- To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- To conduct business planning, reporting, and forecasting.
- To detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of the Bizzcoo Service.
6. Sharing your personal data
We have set out the categories of recipients of the personal data collected or generated through your use of the Bizzcoo Service. Depending on how you sign up for the Bizzcoo Service (e.g. through a third party service), we share your Bizzcoo username or other User Data as necessary to enable your account.
We may also share personal data with that third party about your use of the Bizzcoo Service, such as whether and to what extent you have used the offer, activated a Bizzcoo account, or actively used the Bizzcoo Service.
We will share your personal data with other Bizzcoo group companies to carry out our daily business operations and to enable us to maintain and provide the Bizzcoo Service to you.
We will share your personal data when we in good faith believe it is necessary for us to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law or respond to valid legal processes, such as a search warrant, a court order, or subpoena.
7. Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Bizzcoo Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such s maintaining the performance of the Bizzcoo Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the Bizzcoo Service.
If you request, we will delete or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- •Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
8. Transfer to other countries
Bizzcoo shares your personal data globally with Bizzcoo group companies in order to carry out the activities specified in this Policy. Bizzcoo may also subcontract processing to, or share your personal data with, third parties located in countries other than your country.
Your personal data, therefore, may be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country. Personal data collected within the European Union and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties located in a country outside of the European Union and Switzerland.
In such instances, Bizzcoo shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organisational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
9. Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our users' personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymisation encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised accessand unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems. Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a strong password that is unique to your Bizzcoo account, never share your password with anyone, limit access to your computer and browser and log out after having used the Bizzcoo Service.
The Bizzcoo Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 years. The Bizzcoo Service is also not offered to children whose age makes it illegal to process their personal data or requires parental consent for the processing of their personal data under the GDPR or other local law.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 years or under the applicable age limit (the "Age Limit"). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the Bizzcoo Service, and do not provide any personal data to us. If you are a parent of a child under the Age Limit and become aware that your child has provided personal data to Bizzcoo, please contact us using at email@example.com.
If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 13 years, we will take reasonable steps to delete the personal data. This may require us to delete the Bizzcoo account for that child.
11. Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy. When we make material changes to this Policy, we'll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Bizzcoo Service or by sending you an email and/or a push notification. Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully.
12. How to contact us
Thank you for reading our Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the following address: